5:02 AM
0


It is commonly problems for some countries to know their postal code/zip code especially in Cambodia. Few year ago, when I registered an email, they asked me what your postal code and put a star * on it. If you did not know your postal code, you could not register your account. I was stuck at that point, and I used fake postal code 00855 to make my registration completed.
For now, I will show you how to find your postal code in any countries by using this website http://www.geopostcodes.com/. It is useful website that can identify what your postal code is.

Second, identify your continent and your country and then click on it.

Third, select province or city > khan or destrict > and locality your currently live. These 5 digits numbers is your postal code. 
 Thanks you for reading if you have problems please comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment